Top reasons to move your business to Kentucky
- Kentucky ranks 10th in Site Selection magazine’s annual Governor’s Cup award, recognizing the highest number of qualifying industry locations and expansions in 2012.
- Kentucky exports reached a record $22.1 billion in 2012, with products and services going to 199 countries.
- Kentucky is home to not one, but two major air cargo hubs, ranking the state 3rd in the nation in total cargo.
- Kentucky’s industrial power costs rank 6th lowest in the U.S., and are over 22 percent less than the national average.
- In 2012, CNBC ranked Kentucky’s business costs the lowest in the nation.
for more information on Kentucky’s economic advantages for your business, click here – http://www.thinkkentucky.com and some Top reasons to move your business to Kentucky – Whether you’re a prospect, an existing Kentucky business or you’re looking to start a business in Kentucky, it helps to hear what other business leaders are saying about doing business in the Bluegrass. We’re happy to spread the word.